Pine Tree Society’s Home Support is designed to help adults with disabilities live well in their own home. At Pine Tree Society, we know that no two people are alike. That’s why our Home Support services are tailored to meet the unique needs and desires of each individual. Though the services look very different from person to person, the goal is the same: to help individuals maximize and maintain activities of daily living in order to live as independently as possible. As we partner with our clients on this goal, we recognize that being socially connected is an important part of well-being so we help each individual build a natural support system and social relationships.
Services can include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching a wide variety of activities of daily living skills including housekeeping, nutritious menu and meal planning, food preparation, accessing public transportation and development financial skills.
- Assistance in making healthy choices.
- Assist in errands like grocery shopping.
- Arrange and accompany individual to appointments including to the doctor, hairdresser/barber, etc.
- Assist with personal care