Taking the leap and sending a child to overnight camp is a big decision for any parent. At our Info Sessions for parents and caregivers, we can help you decide if Pine Tree Camp may be a good fit for your loved one.
We are offering Info Sessions at these locations:
- Tuesday, April 10, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Pine Tree Society, 589 Minot Ave., Auburn
- Thursday, April 12, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Pine Tree Society, 149 Front St., Bath
- Saturday, April 14, 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Pine Tree Society, 71 U.S. Route 1, Scarborough
- Saturday, May 5, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- Pine Tree Camp, 114 Pine Tree Camp Road, Rome
We’ll explore all that Pine Tree Camp has to offer, including:
- A 285-acre accessible campus on beautiful North Pond in Rome, Maine
- A barrier-free environment that allows all campers – regardless of their ability level – to actively participate in fun, outdoor activities like swimming, hiking, boating and fishing.
- Opportunities for campers to make lifelong friends with peers who understand the daily challenges of living with a disability.
Pine Tree Camp is proud to be Maine’s only American Camp Association accredited camp providing services exclusively for people with disabilities.