“Every day is different, but every day I go home knowing that I have made a big difference.”
Pine Tree Society invites you to grow with us. We are looking for new team members who want to use their talents to help Maine people with disabilities discover lives of passion and purpose as Direct Support Professionals and Behavioral Health Professionals, as well as Teacher’s Aide positions at our Early Learning Center (including possible substitute opportunities).
Join us on Wednesday, June 20 from 10 AM to 3 PM for a Career Open House at our Auburn location (589 Minot Ave, Auburn, ME) to learn more and participate in an instant, on-site interview.
No experience is necessary. Pine Tree Society provides training. Please bring your resume. Refreshments will be served.
Pine Tree Society has a really big impact in the State of Maine. Be a part of the impact!
Here are benefits that can be included—
• Sign and stay-on bonus
• Generous paid time off
• Competitive hourly wage plus Incentive Hours
• 401 K with 2% match after year of employment
• Annual pay increases
• Health, Dental and Vision Care Insurance
• Flexible spending and an Health Reimbursement Arrangement to offset deductible cost
• Employer paid Group Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement available after six months of employment
• Experienced program supervisors. High quality training.
• Commitment to your professional development. Opportunities for advancement
Please contact Trish Hansen, HR Assistant, at 386-5926 or send an email to email@example.com with any questions.