Taking the leap and sending a child to overnight camp is a big decision for any parent. At this Open House for families, we can help you decide if Pine Tree Camp may be a good fit for your loved one.
There are 4 dates/locations to choose from:
- Saturday, April 8, 10:00 a.m. – Noon (Scarborough)
- Wednesday, April 12, 5:30 p.m – 7:00 p.m. (Auburn)
- Wednesday, April 26, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Bath)
- Saturday, May 6, 9:00 a.m – Noon, (Pine Tree Camp, Rome)
We’ll explore all that Pine Tree Camp has to offer, including:
- A 285-acre accessible campus on beautiful North Pond.
- A barrier-free environment that allows all campers – regardless of their ability level – to actively participate in fun, outdoor activities like swimming, hiking, boating and fishing.
- Opportunities for campers to make lifelong friends with peers who understand the daily challenges of living with a disability.
You’ll have a chance to meet Pine Tree Camp Director, Dawn Willard-Robinson, as well as other parents who will share their personal experiences. We look forward to meeting you soon!