The Levant Hungry Hollow 76ers and the Penobscot Snowmobile Club are teaming up to cohost a silent auction at the 46th annual Dysart’s Snowmobile Ride-In to benefit Pine Tree Camp.
The silent auction will begin at 7 AM during the all-you-can-eat breakfast at the Hungry Hollow 76ers club in Levant, where the items will be on display for bidding.
Can’t make it to breakfast? Join us at the Penobscot Snowmobile Club in Hermon at 10:00 AM where the fun and bidding will continue! Enjoy refreshments put on by the Carmel Snowmobile Club. Plus, check out the Antique Sled Show.
Bidding will close at 2 PM – winners do not need to be present.
The generously donated prizes are:
- Precast wood burning fire pit and free delivery of the item within a 25 mile radius (if install is desired, there will be an extra fee) from JL Landscape and Granville Lumber
- 1 ton of wood pellets from Dysart’s
- A gift certificate for Chelsea & Ben Photo + Films ($250 value)
- One night’s stay and $25 to the restaurant at Wildwoods Cabin and Restaurant
- Free safety check and alignment from Pomeroy’s Garage
- Alignment and discount cards from Twin City Tire
- Vehicle Jump-starter from Advance Auto
- Leonard Automotive One Free Vehicle Wax Undercoating ($250 value)
- Oakley glasses from Smart Eye Care
- $50 gift certificate to Jacklyn Barclay Photography
- $50 gift certificate to Trailside Performance
- $50 worth of gift cards to Hannaford
- $25 gift certificate to Moosehead Motorsports
- $25 gift card to Hermon Subway
For questions related to Ride-In events, please contact Stevie Bonnevie by phone at 207-386-5915 or email email@example.com.