10. So. Much. Fun.
9. The impact you will make on our campers, staff, and even yourself.
7. The fashion: Hello comfort, creativity, and Teva tans!
6. A rent-free summer with three square meals a day, plus free fitness, singing, acting, swimming, art, and camping!
5. The people: from our campers to your fellow peers, we have the best of the best from all over the world converging in one beautiful, accepting and exciting place!
4. Build skills that you can take with you no matter what path you travel in life.
3. Be a part of something bigger…this is more than just a summer job.
2. Challenge yourself in ways you never thought possible!
1. To look at yourself in the mirror at the end of a summer knowing that you’ve done meaningful, life-changing work.
Check out our Instagram and Facebook for more reasons to work at Pine Tree Camp, as told by our staff alumni. Want more information? Please contact Camp Director Dawn Willard-Robinson or Assistant Camp Director Mary Schafhauser
Ready to start your adventure with Pine Tree Camp? Apply now!
Mark your calendars to come see us! Pine Tree Camp will be at two camp-specific career fairs in 2019. More information coming soon.
February 4th, 2019—University of Maine Farmington
February 5th, 2019—University of Southern Maine